BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Love Is In The Air

Ryker's Valentine's Day box. Not my best effort but, I really wasn't feeling it. 

 Valentine's Morning, treats on the table.
Ryker's
 T.K.'s
 Brooke's
 Jade's
 Valentine's Breakfast, as healthy as I could make them and as a result, they were less than stellar, by regular standards, but we were delighted at the taste of sugar.
  Nothing says Valentine's like a pile of cash! Rick wrote me a nice letter, which was made even nicer by the loot inside. He wanted to take me shopping before our night out. Yay!
 Dinner at Pieology 
 After dinner, on the ride to Keys On Main, I pulled some "breathe spray" out of my purse, sprayed like 5 sprays, before I realized something was off...yup, that's lavender hand sanitizer...at least it's organic. :)
 Rick was in charge of planning a bachelor party for Adam, as his best man. Valentine's Day was the only day we could pull it off so it was a small party, just 3 couples, but we had a blast! Keys On Main is so much fun! By the end of the night my voice was, "more hoarser than Tori Spelling's face."
 Thrift Shop! 


0 comments: