BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 9, 2015

February Birthday's

February birthday bash!
Happy birthday, Lynn, B.J., Brooke, Chase, Addi and Scott
We got Addi a camp chair and a flashlight. They had a camping trip in Moab coming up so I think she was excited to have some new gear.
 
  We got Chase a gift card to Jack & Jill Bowling Alley, Alicia said he likes to go there and play arcade games.
Brookie with her gift from Kelsey, a yummy drink and moolah!
  We got Lynn tickets to see Body World's and Lynn got Brooke some Chuck's that she is obviously in love with!
                
  Brookie's breakfast surprise. Banana bread and fruit salad. My fruit salad was so yummy, if I do say so myself; water melon, cantaloupe, coconut, mint and lemon.
Brooke wanted a bunch of plants and I found these darling little plants with magnets on the back, I felt a little like a plant hero!
   I had gotten Brooklynn a bunch of little things so I decide to wrap them all up in a present ball, so she could slowly unroll one at a time. It was kinda fun.
                  Rock and unroll....
 A John Lennon 3D picture...
Burt's Bee's Almond Butter....Shoes.... 
 Face wipes...a Buddah night light...
 Cheer Up Buttercup essential oil...a cute denim vest...
Ryker got Brooklynn an organic white chocolate bar.
Brooke's YW's leaders came to the house and put up a poster and balloons for her.
Brooke harassed me from school all day, asking if I was going to come and pick her and Ashton up for lunch, so I grabbed them and just took them down the road to Taco Time. After dinner We took her to Cold Stone for ice cream.
 
She took some friends to the Marriott in Provo the following week for a birthday party sleepover. They had the mall right next door and we loader them up with lots of treats and money. I think they had a great time.

0 comments: