BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 6, 2015

T.K.'s 6th Birthday

My baby is getting so big! It is breaking my heart. He  is such a fun kid. he makes me laugh everyday. The other day he came home from church and he said to Jade, "Jade can you hold my picture, it has Russell choosing the right on the back." The he said to me, when I asked him to come do his homework, "What's in it for me?"   And my personal favorite, him talking to himself "I really want to be good and listen to my mom and obey but the voices in my head won't let me." Me- (Even though he wasn't talking to me), "What voices?" TK- "The aliens that live in my mind." smile emoticon
 ·
TK with his present from my mom; a shirt and a dog truck and on the left with a yummy drink and CASH, from Kelsey. :)
Cowabunga baby! It's TK's birthday! 
I took him to McDonald's for breakfast and then we had a party at our house and Jump On It. We got him a fishing pole and some glow in the dark balls.
Lily got him a Nerf gun.
Scott and Lola got him money and a Ninja Turtle piggy bank.
The Di Lello's got him Ninja Turtle chocolates, Ninja Turtle Lego's and Ninja Turtle bike pads.
Jaxson got him a fun shark game.
JUMP ON IT!
We kind of had a combined party with the Di Lello's because Gavin was having a party on the same day , after Jump On It, T.K. went to their house for More junk food and fun! Rick and Mike had fun, trying to out trick each other.
Celebrating at Grandma and Grandpa's
Make a wish!
Heavy, heavy, hang...
Grandma and grandpa got him a flashlight and this card.
Lola and T.K. at the Museum Of Natural Curiosity.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY BOY!

0 comments: