BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 7, 2015

T.K. Time

Random T.K. Pictures
T.K. wanted a picture with this statue at the Legacy Center, why, I don't know, but he looks really happy. :)
 Poor T.K. hates having his haircut. Rick did the most random haircuts last time and I couldn't stand looking at my boys for one second longer. I took them to Cookie Cutters in hopes that T.K. would have fun rather than throw a fit. It worked, he really liked it there, of course I'll have to get another job if I want to continue throwing large amounts of money away!
 100 days of school! 
T.K. had to go to school dressed as a 100 year old man. Not sure if we pulled it off, he could just as easily be a nerd on a hike after church. 
 I think I bought way too many cups for the Super Bowl. Rick was out of town, so I had some of my family over; Mom, Dave, Lexi, her fiance Jesse, his brother Nick, his fiance DeAnna (who is my neighbor), Danny and Diannah. It was fun, enjoyed the half time show and had lots of yummy, healthy Super Bowl food (yup, it did it up right, all organic). ANYWAY....200 cups later, T.K. is obsessed with making towers. :)
 Mini Solo cups 
My Teekie used to wake up every morning and zombie walk into my bed and snuggle up to me and fall back asleep, but since he started school that lovely tradition has fallen by the wayside. Well, thank you, Presiden't Day for bringing my baby back to me. I can't wait til summer.

0 comments: