BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Sweet 16 and....




 I had a little pre-party with Jade in her room early in the morning with a few little things I had gotten her. I didn't want Rick to think I was spoiling her, so we just kept it between us.
 The girls have been desperate to try macaroons. I must say, they left much to be desired. Maybe it was because I bought them at TJ Maxx and not a bakery. :)
 Some Vans socks for her Chucks.
 A flannel... 
 and last but not least a Bob Dylan record.
 After presents, I took her and Brooke and Brooke's friend Ashley to breakfast at Starbuck's.
  Later that night, Rick and I took her shopping and to dinner.
She  got a little make-over when trying to find some make-up.
 She wanted wings for dinner and Rick wasn't hard to convince.
 
 Celebrating at Grandma's. She got Jade some nice clothes. 

I wanted so badly to throw her a fun, "SWEET" 16 party, with all sorts of fun sweets, but she didn't want a party. Two down, 3 to go. I had really wanted to throw Russell a fun White Trash birthday bash, I had such fun plans for it, but he was a party pooper also! I have high hopes that Brooke will let me do something spectacular for her 16th.
Happy 16th Jade Bug!

0 comments: