BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 9, 2015

Random Me

My new found love of hummus even makes celery yummy.
I've been helping Janet get her house ready to sell and helping her unpack from her Michigan trip, so she wanted to take a break and go to a yummy lunch. We went to my new favorite, Alamexo, it was so Yummy!





At the gym, they have this awesome new hydromassage bed, it massages you with water. Do I really have to get up and go work out? Why is this thing on a timer?

 And the foot therapy continues...still in a lot of pain, still can't find any relief. This ridiculous looking picture is a poultice of Dr. Christopher's bone , tissue and cartilage and some other oils. 
 This is what happens when you buy potatoes with no bud nip sprayed on them and you leave them too long. Oh well, I'm cutting their "hair" and mashing them up.

0 comments: